IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guests, read this to find out why you can't see most topics any more.

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mobile --> Style, First interesting thread
ProfessorPap
post Oct 23 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #41

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 12

http://gunbound.softnyx-latino.net/img_data/XXX.JPG

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
polaris
post Oct 23 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #42

Diamond Wand
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 545
Main: Helicopter

pretty much lol
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Oct 23 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #43

NOPE
Group Icon

Group: Red Dragon
Member No.: 48
Guild: NEET
Main: TROLL

Clan: None

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Oct 23 2007, 03:58 PM) *

IPB Image

I LOL'D @ THE BOOMER ONE.

--------------------
IPB Image
PSA: WE HAVE A CHATROOM @ IRC.RIZON.NET #GBHQ
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
7slayer7
post Oct 23 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #44

Ci vis pacaem, para bellum
Group Icon

Member No.: 18

IGN: Relentless
Guild: ACES
GBNA:
Main: Mage/Kal

Clan: The ACES of ACES

wheres the aduka?

--------------------
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair- but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."
-Patrick Bateman
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Oct 23 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #45

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

in your pants.
+Quote Post
7slayer7
post Oct 24 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Oct 23 2007, 09:52 PM) *

in your pants.

no...

that was actually the first place i checked....

besides which, i'm not wearing any...

--------------------
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair- but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."
-Patrick Bateman
+Quote Post
Ranstern
post Oct 24 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #47

Metal Axe
Group Icon

Member No.: 132

IGN: Ranstern
Guild: 4 star
Main: Random

QUOTE(DeStryker17 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:40 PM) *

thats true but if you CAN go for soemthing else besides tapping, i highly recommend you do it..

also, im a fancy nak pro ( but i need warm up, im rusty with it ). I do backshots even if im right beside the guy.. I never give up the opportunity to do something nice. Thats why i use turt's SS and Trico. fuck mage :)

also you aren't a noob in this case of defending yourself, your simply cheap lazy and dont know how to enjoy a game... dickhead

You'll get pissed off at people for playing how they like and I'm the one who doesn't know how to enjoy a game? emote_xD.gif

I'm enjoying the idea of you passing judgements about how I play the game without ever actually having seen me play.
+Quote Post
n00bb00ts
post Nov 9 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #48

You're a towel.
Group Icon

Member No.: 431

QUOTE(GodisaIie @ Aug 16 2007, 12:01 AM) *

lol, i was just pointing that out since everyone seems so keen at calling anyone who uses frog/asate/jd pros, even though no1 plays them that seriously

You just listed 3 of my favorite mobiles... I'm sure as hell no pro but I use them as they were "intended" to be used, angle rape/delayshots et cetera.

QUOTE(Ranstern @ Sep 9 2007, 03:28 PM) *

I nak tap, care to call me a noob?

If you constantly move closer and closer, and spawn less than an inch from an enemies position, then yes, it would please me very much to call you a noob. Otherwise no, you are a smart player who utilizes nak's insane melee abilities well without exploiting them like a little unskilled bitch. I happen to think you're not a noob, you don't strike me as said kind of person, but then I have never seen you play nak, or any other mobile.

Sorry to re-hijack peeps, just figure I'd attempt to get this thread somewhat back on topic. icon13.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
FATAL ERROR: N00BSAUCE OVERLOAD
+Quote Post
mutantllama
post Nov 9 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #49

f
Group Icon

Member No.: 520

IGN: Don't play
Guild: I don't play
Main: I TOLD YOU THE FIRST TWO FUCKING TIMES FUCK YOU

Clan: Phonetic Masturbaters

QUOTE(Toneh @ Sep 9 2007, 05:38 PM) *

Formula and skill in the same sentance is an oxymoron.

+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Nov 9 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #50

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

QUOTE(n00bb00ts @ Nov 9 2007, 02:41 PM) *

If you constantly move closer and closer, and spawn less than an inch from an enemies position, then yes, it would please me very much to call you a noob.

the first part just sounds like smart play to me. moving closer as a nak generally equals getting a better shot on the enemy and putting more pressure on them. also having a better position to underground them from if you get holed.

as for spawning, i have no problem with a nak who spawns close to me if there's little i can do about it. again, just sounds like smart play.

object of the game for me is to win, not make style points.
+Quote Post
Gabe
post Nov 9 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #51

Double Stone Hammer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Nov 9 2007, 05:18 PM) *

And that's why feel/feelform > formers. Formers usually do hard shots and miss half the time. I also agree w/ the nak tapping lol. Rise guild warred a lot of guilds lately. We win every single won because we tap/take very easy shots and simply kill same time. We get called noobs :/

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
n00bb00ts
post Nov 9 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #52

You're a towel.
Group Icon

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Nov 9 2007, 04:18 PM) *

the first part just sounds like smart play to me. moving closer as a nak generally equals getting a better shot on the enemy and putting more pressure on them. also having a better position to underground them from if you get holed.

as for spawning, i have no problem with a nak who spawns close to me if there's little i can do about it. again, just sounds like smart play.

That's the object of the game for YOU. And for a lot of other people, sadly. To me the point is the challenge. Is it really fun to pick the best car and the easiest track in a racing game? Is it fun to only pick fights you know you'll have no problem winning? Where is the satisfaction in all this? Do you really feel that you've accomplished anything at all? In the more specific case of GunBound, do you really feel you deserved the win? Does naktapping make you feel that you really bested an opponent who was on completely equal grounds? Because, to be honest, there is no mobile that stands a chance against an experienced naktapper. It's like bringing a shotgun to water pistol fight. Does it make you feel like a big man cuz you can just walk up to someone and blast them away? Are some of you really so sad that you will do whatever it takes to win at some free online game? If the only point to you is winning, my advice is quit playing, cuz you probably forgot why you started playing GB in the first place. I play for the challenge, the sport. Not so I can tele right next to someone and sit there and tap on my space bar and watch my e-penor grow simply because I won, regardless of the sportsmanship involved.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Nov 9 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #53

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

boots, at the very least i gotta give you melodrama points. :)

but first of all, i've beaten many a nak who tried to play the tapping game. tapping is by no means an automatic victory- there are ways to make it backfire on a nak if you have the right mobile.

second, there is a balance to nak just like there is for all the mobiles. nak can be impossible to do any real damage with in many situations depending on distance and land. therefore there is no shame in exploiting its strength when one gets the chance. after all, in a different situation you might be able to crush it.

third, unless you're playing 1v1 then your object is to manage the game, not get upset about whether you lost your individual battle or not. that to me is the true challenge of the game, not trying to make fancy shots.

eh, i'm gonna stop now.
+Quote Post
n00bb00ts
post Nov 9 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #54

You're a towel.
Group Icon

w00t, I got melodrama points! w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ranstern
post Nov 10 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #55

Metal Axe
Group Icon

Member No.: 132

IGN: Ranstern
Guild: 4 star
Main: Random

I am actually a sucker for style shots. I'm a blatant showoff at long range where I have to find my angle and charge the power meter anyway. At close range however I'll just do whatever is quickest, which more often than not is tapping.

I land as far away from the enemy as possible no matter what mobile I use, excluding sitations where it's more strategically sound to land elsewhere given the circumstances.
+Quote Post
7slayer7
post Nov 11 2007, 01:17 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(n00bb00ts @ Nov 9 2007, 05:46 PM) *

I play for the challenge, the sport. Not so I can tele right next to someone and sit there and tap on my space bar and watch my e-penor grow simply because I won, regardless of the sportsmanship involved.

i play so i can tele to spots where it takes ppl 8 turns b4 they can even THINK about hitting me

=D

--------------------
-Patrick Bateman
+Quote Post
n00bb00ts
post Nov 11 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #57

You're a towel.
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ranstern @ Nov 10 2007, 11:52 PM) *

I am actually a sucker for style shots. I'm a blatant showoff at long range where I have to find my angle and charge the power meter anyway. At close range however I'll just do whatever is quickest, which more often than not is tapping.

I land as far away from the enemy as possible no matter what mobile I use, excluding sitations where it's more strategically sound to land elsewhere given the circumstances.

icon13.gif

QUOTE(7slayer7 @ Nov 11 2007, 01:17 AM) *

i play so i can tele to spots where it takes ppl 8 turns b4 they can even THINK about hitting me

=D

ET'S TRUE, AH SEEN ET!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HersheyPie
post Nov 18 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #58

Wooden Hammer
Group Icon

Member No.: 154

IGN: HersheyPie aka HersheyPiexD(GBWC)
Guild: PureZhun
Main: Trico

Mostly see aimbot with Kal or Turtle. Sometimes Trico, (pretty rare, you can tell the aimbot trico because there middle ball will always hit why other rotation seem to be little lopsided)

Anyway i enjoyed reading it. Even though i no longer play gb :(
+Quote Post
noXed
post Nov 21 2007, 06:25 AM
Post #59

A Little Chick
Group Icon

Member No.: 753

IGN: noXed
Main: Boomer

Boomer- Style #1: pro lobber/hooker (not full power)/bs'er - these people are very accurate and watch wind like gay people watch oprah. they are meticulous and have finesse in their shots. since boomer has great angle, i would say these people like to always have a shot.
Style #2: sg'er, low lobber - these people haven't learned the forms or basic 0 wind shots yet or they are lazy, or perhaps they do it for delay. they tend to use boomer because its high damage and easy trick shots (bs/hook/high angle). sorta like an instant gratification mobile.

A good feel player always use landmarks and basic powers or angles.. Its not all just about random angles and feel. Eventhough sometimes when I need to be fast I dont really care about angle.
Its never bad to learn some formulas though :)

QUOTE(Gabe @ Nov 9 2007, 05:52 PM) *

And that's why feel/feelform > formers. Formers usually do hard shots and miss half the time.

Totally agree with Gabe.
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Nov 21 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #60

NOPE
Group Icon

Group: Red Dragon
Member No.: 48
Guild: NEET
Main: TROLL

Clan: None

QUOTE(7slayer7 @ Nov 11 2007, 01:17 AM) *

=D

remember the kal glitch that skipped the persons turn when you close range burst them?

try playing those games 1v1 with teleport only, who ever lands closest gets delay and pulls off the shot first would win, LOL. ahhh those where fun.

--------------------
IPB Image
PSA: WE HAVE A CHATROOM @ IRC.RIZON.NET #GBHQ
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 08:01 PM

Mocha v1.0.3 Skin Designed by
Web Design by Bytech