IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guests, read this to find out why you can't see most topics any more.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another 70BJSL for A.state
Unremarkable
post Feb 15 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #1

A Little Chick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,171

IGN: Loveabie
GBNA:
Main: Boomer

Again use Remarks ice wind chart + Land marks.
IPB Image

Add .25 power to Ice landmark shots within 1/2 SD, Add .3 power for landmarks over 1/2SD, and little more power for landmarks past 1SD

Still Accurate even when you use Ice windcharts =D

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
1nsanemofo
post Feb 16 2009, 02:53 PM
Post #2

I stand among the voiceless millions
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 97

IGN: Reptar - LoL
Guild: Curse Gaming.
GBC:
GBNA:
Main: Support / Mid

Clan: Da Hobo Crew

Since this is the only one of these with a reply I'm just going to post here that I'm to lazy to delete all of these pretty much identical topics, in the future if you're going to do conversions from 1 bots power to another make 1 topic in the general section with the 1 chart that you've posted on every topic, the chart that you didn't even make, and then list below it the amount of power you add to get to each bot, it's good information to know for any newer player but the way its organized now, or lack thereof, is painful

Also, in the future I tend to be a major asshole when it comes to people posting any windcharts they didn't make without giving proper credit, I'll let this one slide because it does say that remark made it on the actual chart and this has been available to the public for at least a year now

--------------------
Hey I don't know if the billions will survive,
IPB Image
IPB Image
But I'll believe in God when 1 and 1 are 5.
+Quote Post
Unremarkable
post Feb 16 2009, 06:05 PM
Post #3

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ Feb 16 2009, 03:53 PM) *

Also, in the future I tend to be a major asshole when it comes to people posting any windcharts they didn't make without giving proper credit, I'll let this one slide because it does say that remark made it on the actual chart and this has been available to the public for at least a year now

I don't know if you saw it or not but i posted on all my posts it was made by remark, and its on the chart itself too isnt that enough?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Feb 16 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #4

NOPE
Group Icon

Group: Red Dragon
Member No.: 48
Guild: NEET
Main: TROLL

Clan: None

QUOTE(Unremarkable @ Feb 16 2009, 06:05 PM) *

QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ Feb 16 2009, 03:53 PM) *

I don't know if you saw it or not but i posted on all my posts it was made by remark, and its on the chart itself too isnt that enough?

honestly i agree with insane here, all of this is very basic information - its simply a matter of adjusting power for shot gravity and this chart has been around for more than one year.

Jan 13 2007, 04:33 PM

this is when hellic REPOSTED this chart....

--------------------
IPB Image
PSA: WE HAVE A CHATROOM @ IRC.RIZON.NET #GBHQ
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
1nsanemofo
post Feb 16 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

GBC:
GBNA:

I did just notice at the top of the posts you did give credit to remark for the charts, my fault on that one

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Unremarkable
post Feb 16 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #6

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(xDemonessx @ Feb 16 2009, 07:26 PM) *

honestly i agree with insane here, all of this is very basic information - its simply a matter of adjusting power for shot gravity and this chart has been around for more than one year.

Jan 13 2007, 04:33 PM

this is when hellic REPOSTED this chart....

See, I dont like posts like this, all im trying to do is give people more options in formulas since there are basically none for the "non pro" mobiles. I dont see why you have to criticize my posts when your making no attempt in making one yourself. Btw if its so basic why is it that the mobiles that people that hit the most with are the ones that have the most forms, turtle,armor, boomer, ect, but the ones that have basically no forms people whomp with. Ive seen a turtle pro go random and competely whomp with mobiles like this.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
1nsanemofo
post Feb 16 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

GBC:
GBNA:

1. A true turtle "pro" who dosnt sit at a screen with a calculator and a windchart he/she dosn't understand knows these conversions because they know the mechanics of the game, I'm not gonna go into a form/feel or a pro/not debate, its stupid and been done, simply stating there is a difference.

2. Im not sure if that last comment was directed to me or Erin because I did give constructive criticism, saying that a general guide for the conversion factors would be more understandable and easily accessible than pretty much spamming each individual forum with virtually the same post

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Feb 16 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #8

NOPE
Group Icon

QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ Feb 16 2009, 10:06 PM) *

1. A true turtle "pro" who dosnt sit at a screen with a calculator and a windchart he/she dosn't understand knows these conversions because they know the mechanics of the game, I'm not gonna go into a form/feel or a pro/not debate, its estupido and been done, simply stating there is a difference.

2. Im not sure if that last comment was directed to me or Erin because I did give constructive criticism, saying that a general guide for the conversion factors would be more understandable and easily accessible than pretty much spamming each individual forum with virtually the same post

no its directed at unremarkable, i just was saying anyone that takes the time to even break the game down into a formula would know how to manipulate said formula - as in every formula is a basic modification from another basic basic math problem - and i agree with you saying posting multiple threads are kind of pointless.

as for me posting anything myself, why make the effort when all the information has been readily available for years, id give you more credit if you did any real math yourself thats all. (as in, you might as well make a wind chart for each individual bot yourself if you plan on sticking with fixed 70)

--------------------
IPB Image
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Unremarkable
post Feb 16 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #9

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ Feb 16 2009, 11:06 PM) *

1. A true turtle "pro" who dosnt sit at a screen with a calculator and a windchart he/she dosn't understand knows these conversions because they know the mechanics of the game, I'm not gonna go into a form/feel or a pro/not debate, its estupido and been done, simply stating there is a difference.

No my comment wasn't towards you it was to the other guy. I understand ʇɐɥʍ you said insane and i made a post in general like you said with a few more conversions of different mobiles.

And for the "pro" thing basically now "pro" means your aimbotter in a well known aimbotter guild, its sad but thats ʇɐɥʍ gb turned into and its also sad that i can still put up a fight agaist most of em. For everyone in GBNA we all know Fact, Xeno, Pwrline, and alot more guilds are 99.9% ab. I mean everyone with half a brain knows they ab its no secret.

Example Little bit of a story =X

Today I played XeNo a well known abing guild. They where doing 2second shots and crap and when i asked ʇɐɥʍ factors they used none couldn't answer they said the usually "They Feel" so the game went on and all of a sudden little glitches would happen like my team would just be randomly teleported somewhere else on the map, at first i thought it was just the lag glitch until i played on. Everything was going ok until one of my team used lava after they used it on us, somehow the Xeno dude got teleported(Not item1) out of the lava 1/4Sd away to a safe spot and I got teleported into the lava in his place when i was no where close to it (1/2 SD away atleast) then they started bragging like how do you like your lava and crap. So me hating that crap bugled warning people that xeno was using hacks(which people still joined their games out of stupidity) and they bugled back basically bragging about their "pro hacks" and how they "ownt me" with them and how their DBP ownt my aimboyld(Which i dont use and they where referring to me using my forms to hit them with everyshot) so yea gb is pretty much crap now =/

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Unremarkable
post Feb 16 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #10

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(xDemonessx @ Feb 17 2009, 12:27 AM) *

no its directed at unremarkable, i just was saying anyone that takes the time to even break the game down into a formula would know how to manipulate said formula - as in every formula is a basic modification from another basic basic math problem - and i agree with you saying posting multiple threads are kind of pointless.

as for me posting anything myself, why make the effort when all the information has been readily available for years, id give you more credit if you did any real math yourself thats all. (as in, you might as well make a wind chart for each individual bot yourself if you plan on sticking with fixed 70)

"Why make the effort" is ʇɐɥʍ you said, if i can hit 95%+ of my shots using this chart and a few changed landmarks why should i waste my time making a completely new windchart when that one works perfectly for me? Or do you want me to change like 3 factors on it and call it mine? kinda pointless right?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
PUTOOOOO
post Feb 17 2009, 02:02 AM
Post #11

Red Dragon
Group Icon

Member No.: 543

IGN: PUTOOOOO
Main: TURTLE

quit spamming the same wind chart over and over again and frankly you arent helping anyone out by posting these basic guides in a forum full of experienced players. unless you got something amazing to show, stop posting remarks WC again

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
There are no borders to ingredients - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Let the ingredients rest in peace - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Don't struggle to be different just for the sake of being differen t- Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Respect the old and search for the new - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
+Quote Post
Unremarkable
post Feb 17 2009, 07:08 AM
Post #12

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(PUTOOOOO @ Feb 17 2009, 03:02 AM) *

quit spamming the same wind chart over and over again and frankly you arent helping anyone out by posting these basic guides in a forum full of experienced players. unless you got something amazing to show, stop posting remarks WC again

Putoooo im sry i dont spend 24/7 in a corner with a caculator like you. Some how you deleveloped this false impression that your better then everyone just because you spent how many years playing this game? 4-5? and how many hours a day did you play? If your so experenced why the fck do you come to topics like this or this website at all any more? Isnt the point to help people here, so why does it matter? Why post useless crap like this in my posts? Why not ignore it?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Htd
post Feb 17 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #13

Stone Hammer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,225

QUOTE(Unremarkable @ Feb 17 2009, 12:47 AM) *

QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ Feb 16 2009, 11:06 PM) *

No my comment wasn't towards you it was to the other guy. I understand ʇɐɥʍ you said insane and i made a post in general like you said with a few more conversions of different mobiles.

And for the "pro" thing basically now "pro" means your aimbotter in a well known aimbotter guild, its sad but thats ʇɐɥʍ gb turned into and its also sad that i can still put up a fight agaist most of em. For everyone in GBNA we all know Fact, Xeno, Pwrline, and alot more guilds are 99.9% ab. I mean everyone with half a brain knows they ab its no secret.

Example Little bit of a story =X

Today I played XeNo a well known abing guild. They where doing 2second shots and crap and when i asked ʇɐɥʍ factors they used none couldn't answer they said the usually "They Feel" so the game went on and all of a sudden little glitches would happen like my team would just be randomly teleported somewhere else on the map, at first i thought it was just the lag glitch until i played on. Everything was going ok until one of my team used lava after they used it on us, somehow the Xeno dude got teleported(Not item1) out of the lava 1/4Sd away to a safe spot and I got teleported into the lava in his place when i was no where close to it (1/2 SD away atleast) then they started bragging like how do you like your lava and crap. So me hating that crap bugled warning people that xeno was using hacks(which people still joined their games out of stupidity) and they bugled back basically bragging about their "pro hacks" and how they "ownt me" with them and how their DBP ownt my aimboyld(Which i dont use and they where referring to me using my forms to hit them with everyshot) so yea gb is pretty much crap now =/

How the ʞɔnɟ does asking for factors verify someones legitness?
+Quote Post
PUTOOOOO
post Feb 17 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #14

Red Dragon
Group Icon

I don't even use a calculator let alone formula except for boomer. as I said in my previous post everyone here is experienced which means majority are at least 3+ years worth of experience. I don't play this game much at all but that still doesn't stop me from browsing around a forum i have been visiting for awhile now. If you want to be helpful then I suggest you try show us something new instead of OMG HERE LOOK 70 WINDCHART AND BTW ITS NOT MINE ITS A WINDCHART THAT HAS BEEN IN THIS FORUM FOR A LONG TIME. I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS BUT IM STILL GONNA POST IT A MILLION TIMES ANYWAYS. and if you asked me a factor i would tell you to ʞɔnɟ off since I don't know them

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
Don't struggle to be different just for the sake of being differen t- Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Feb 17 2009, 04:03 PM
Post #15

NOPE
Group Icon

How the ʞɔnɟ does asking for factors verify someones legitness?

Just always answer with "i divided by 1" or "i divided by 2" depending on how strong the wind is.

--------------------
IPB Image
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Unremarkable
post Feb 17 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #16

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBNA:

Htd When all their turtles and ices in that guild do only high powers like 3.8 and hit with a 99.9% accuracy, sometimes over 2SD and they cant answer basic form questions to me that proves they ab. I agree you can feel up to a point but you dont dual a full power shot 1 1/2SD away in tricky wind and hit dead core with feel, not saying its not possible but when all their guild says they "feel" and do that it only takes half a brain to realize they aimbot.

Btw Putooo I wont be acknowledging your posts any more its clear to me its a waste of time to fight with you, clearly you think your better then everyone here when you dont even play the game much now and would rather post random crap on people threads that actually try to help people. My friends actually thanked me for this ingame because when they randomed they get mobiles they dont usually use and it was nice to get a chart for that kind of thing.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
1nsanemofo
post Feb 17 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

GBC:
GBNA:

To your last few comments I bring up what was known as Spartaa

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
PUTOOOOO
post Feb 17 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #18

Red Dragon
Group Icon

i hardly call this a guide when all you did was take someone elses wind chart then just add a sentence that states that you gotta add 0.25 power compared to ice.
if you're gonna do something like that you might as well make a big power difference table and put this on the general section instead of creating a whole thread then putting in e a wind chart. WHICH HAS BEEN DONE .
do you want us to say "oh wow you are so thoughtful taking someone's work then adding a sentence then calling it a guide!"?

why don't you post this guide in every other mobile section and give the power difference while ur at it then repost someones land marks that has been posted already then adding a couple of words.

if you wanna be redundant holy ʞɔnɟ don't expect people to praise you ,you should be expecting posts like this.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Feb 17 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #19

NOPE
Group Icon

av-41.png

--------------------
IPB Image
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Unremarkable
post Feb 17 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #20

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(xDemonessx @ Feb 17 2009, 10:01 PM) *

av-41.png

That would be madness =O

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 06:49 PM

Mocha v1.0.3 Skin Designed by
Web Design by Bytech