IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guests, read this to find out why you can't see most topics any more.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> elevation power feel guide ( fork/trico)
PUTOOOOO
post Jan 12 2008, 03:26 AM
Post #1

Red Dragon
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 543

IGN: PUTOOOOO
Main: TURTLE

know first off this method in theory is 100% for forks and timebombs but not for trico. since trico is about alignment which means it does not have an actual set timing but however you may use this method if you want to get a quick fast estimate of power if elevation is large and you have no clue what power you should use. I admit this guide im going to release is quite advanced so only a small chunk of you would get this.
think of this as a "fixed power method" when you use the same power but change angles you will tend to notice that if you connect the different forks together it makes a shape

IPB Image
this is a shape i visualize in my head and now imagine yourself inside this snowcone like shape

for a more simplified version since majority of the time we wont be using negative angles you can ignore the conelike part and also since you are shooting 1 way you can ignore the otherside so lets look at it like this
IPB Image
isnt that more easy?
ill explain the basic rules for this
1) larger power you use the larger this shape becomes and vice versa
2) the higher angle you are using then the higher you are from the center you are from the 0 mark
3) angle 0 has the most horizontal as 90 as the less
4) as you change angles you are on a different location on this
5) the shape does not change no matter what wind you use
6)if you dont use enough power for the required fork like lets say if you were using 6 spin which requires a fairly large amount of power and if you were to have less amount then it would become like this( not very important rule but good to know to have a full grasp of this theory)
IPB Image
this would only apply if you were to use less power for 6 spin like 1.5 and under and 5 spin 1.2 and under something like that but on situations like this ur better off feeling the power instead of thinking too much about this shape.

I don't feel like posting an actual example cuz im to lazy to start up gb and take screen shots so ill just make my own example
IPB Image
im using 4 spin fork and the target is above me. and im going to skip the mumbo jumbo about how i got my angle. so lets focus on power since im using angle 40 i can safely asume that the curve that travels out of the enemy is going to be quite balanced. now after visualizing this it lands on my
3/4 24 2.4 land mark so that means in order to hit this target i use the power 2.4 to hit

if you don't like this method then you should just try use my "hit" method which is treat it like an armor and visualize it like an aim bot and aim on a certain spot that is same elevation which will surprisingly make it so much more easier

so for some last pointers the lower the angle you use the more vertical the curve will be and the higher the angle u use the more horizontal it will be thus you need to trace the shape abit more which is harder to do

i usually use this for super big elevation forks that have angles around 30 since its more easier to visualize but if you were to master this method then this should be 100% .

ill be releasing a COMPLETE(1-6 spin) fork table that includes all distances for every fork on a 8 part table which will be my last guide
sorry but i wont be making a trico nado guide anymore since im to lazy

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
There are no borders to ingredients - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Let the ingredients rest in peace - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Don't struggle to be different just for the sake of being differen t- Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Respect the old and search for the new - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gio
post Feb 1 2008, 02:04 PM
Post #2

ZecaWylde
Group Icon

Member No.: 148

Clan: Destructo-clan

hey puto, could you fix your photobucket account? or even divide everything in 2 accounts so the bandwith won't exceed again?

--------------------
IPB Image

You'll never walk alone - Liverpool F.C.

DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ' A PIRATE IS FREE! YOU ARE A PIRATE
+Quote Post
PUTOOOOO
post Feb 1 2008, 04:50 PM
Post #3

Red Dragon
Group Icon

Member No.: 543

IGN: PUTOOOOO
Main: TURTLE

k fixed i think that is the right order X_X

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
There are no borders to ingredients - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Let the ingredients rest in peace - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Don't struggle to be different just for the sake of being differen t- Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Respect the old and search for the new - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
+Quote Post
Zutsumi
post Feb 1 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #4

Wooden Hammer
Group Icon

Member No.: 544
GBNA:

I understand this shiiz!

PS. Half your pics still ain't fixed Putoooo.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 03:27 PM

Mocha v1.0.3 Skin Designed by
Web Design by Bytech