IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guests, read this to find out why you can't see most topics any more.

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I got some questions?
djknitex
post Jul 8 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #1

A Little Chick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,174

IGN: blackkitex
GBC:
GBNA:

Do you guys do tournaments and such and offer prizes? And if so what Gunbound are supported? Revolution, world champion, etc?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mezz
post Jul 8 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #2

Red Dragon
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 5

IGN: mezz
Guild: nS`T
Main: Trico, Turtle

Clan: Da Hobo Crew

We don't. It's been a long time since we did. It stopped when we no longer got prizes from Softnyx to give out and when the league fell into general disrepair from lack of effort and lack of interest in the game.

We welcome you to become part of our community. You can find enormous amounts of information on gunbound here, from guides and from people who played the game like myself. There are many people here who don't play, but many who still do as well. At the very least you can find good competition informally.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Jul 8 2008, 01:36 AM
Post #3

NOPE
Group Icon

Group: Red Dragon
Member No.: 48
Guild: NEET
Main: TROLL

Clan: None

QUOTE(mezz @ Jul 8 2008, 01:53 AM) *

We don't. It's been a long time since we did. It stopped when we no longer got prizes from Softnyx to give out and when the league fell into general disrepair from lack of effort and lack of interest in the game.

We welcome you to become part of our community. You can find enormous amounts of information on gunbound here, from guides and from people who played the game like myself. There are many people here who don't play, but many who still do as well. At the very least you can find good competition informally.

James you are so cute. Honestly its hopeless saps like you that keep this forum alive and why new members stay around.

Its almost retarded how the 99%of the posts here hold little to no regard to new members and make them feel outcast because of inside jokes and the like...

I mean, CLEARLY i am one of them. Boasting around, spamming shit, with those thousands of posts, thinking im all special or im some kind of veteran of something.

The internet is so twisted and corrupt when you really think about it. All those who felt unwanted and useless flock to online games to become something. to be someone, to be recognized for something outside your natural ability. Mannerisms of the internet are not learned, nor are they taught. They are experienced. You have to read each and every word of text and decide whether or not the person behind the words is serious or simply screwing with you. A giant double edged sword.

If you could allow me to derail this thread even more, I would ask the community to participate in a brief questionnaire -

Are you bold enough to be yourself over the internet?
Are you brave enough to publish and edit every single thought and feeling and belief you have for millions and millions of people to see?

Its like putting yourself on some kind of stand before god to be judged.

What are the real questions everyone on the internet is thinking about posting?
In my opinion, they are as follows:
Am I Normal? Do I meet anyones standard? Am I superior? How? Why? Can i be better?

Im hoping i haven't lost an audience at this point, because... Frankly, i think i'm crazy. i think that i have altered my mind to such a point that it may be viewed as simply insanity rather than genius. and i have faith that someone out there will understand.

And thats all there is. =/

Edit: P.S. James you asked for this when you said you love that hippy stoner shit so, whatever - go nuts trying to understand the broken thoughts.

--------------------
IPB Image
PSA: WE HAVE A CHATROOM @ IRC.RIZON.NET #GBHQ
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
djknitex
post Jul 8 2008, 01:53 AM
Post #4

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBC:
GBNA:

What gunbound is worth playing? Gunbound Classic? World Champion? Revolution?
+Quote Post
polaris
post Jul 8 2008, 05:01 AM
Post #5

Diamond Wand
Group Icon

Member No.: 545
Main: Helicopter

PureZhun (a guild) is hosting a 3v3 guild tournament... 100 g coins for the winner of the team. competition is going to be tough... so far there's a 44 & PF4 team. it's most likely that a FTC, Rise, and a lFxAl team will join, among other guilds. signups end july 14th...

on gbna
+Quote Post
LichKingg
post Jul 8 2008, 05:07 AM
Post #6

Anime Otaku
Group Icon

Member No.: 732

IGN: LichKingg
Guild: Ivan's guild. (keeps changing name so i'll just leave it @ that)
GBNA:
Main: turtle

Clan: The ACES of ACES

whats purezhun's site again?

--------------------
IPB Image
Waterloo '12 - Math: Financial Analysis/Risk Management
+Quote Post
polaris
post Jul 8 2008, 07:12 AM
Post #7

Diamond Wand
Group Icon

purezhun.owns.it
+Quote Post
djknitex
post Jul 8 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #8

A Little Chick
Group Icon

GBC:
GBNA:

QUOTE(polaris @ Jul 8 2008, 05:01 AM) *

PureZhun (a guild) is hosting a 3v3 guild tournament... 100 g coins for the winner of the team. competition is going to be tough... so far there's a 44 & PF4 team. it's most likely that a FTC, Rise, and a lFxAl team will join, among other guilds. signups end july 14th...

on gbna

Is that ijji gunbound? like http://gunbound.ijji.com ?
+Quote Post
polaris
post Jul 8 2008, 07:57 AM
Post #9

Diamond Wand
Group Icon

yes
+Quote Post
Turco
post Jul 8 2008, 08:59 AM
Post #10

A Little Chick
Group Icon

Member No.: 506

IGN: Turco
Guild: FTC
Main: Trico and Turtle

going to be a fun tournament if it doesnt fall apart
+Quote Post
polaris
post Jul 8 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #11

Diamond Wand
Group Icon

:D maybe i gw AGAINST you avi =x that'd be weird !
+Quote Post
Turco
post Jul 8 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #12

A Little Chick
Group Icon

maybe then i have a easy win jajajajaja
+Quote Post
polaris
post Jul 8 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #13

Diamond Wand
Group Icon

LOL _|_
+Quote Post
ANBU
post Jul 8 2008, 11:18 AM
Post #14

What is love?Love is playing every game like it's your last
Group Icon

Member No.: 42
GBNA:
Main: Turtle

i miss avi lah
where u been?
+Quote Post
Shere
post Jul 8 2008, 12:23 PM
Post #15

You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record baby.
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

IGN: TehShere
Guild: I forget? What the fuck is a guild.
Main: Bigfoot

QUOTE(xDemonessx @ Jul 8 2008, 03:36 AM) *

James you are so cute. Honestly its hopeless saps like you that keep this forum alive and why new members stay around.

Its almost retarded how the 99%of the posts here hold little to no regard to new members and make them feel outcast because of inside jokes and the like...

I mean, CLEARLY i am one of them. Boasting around, spamming shit, with those thousands of posts, thinking im all special or im some kind of veteran of something.

The internet is so twisted and corrupt when you really think about it. All those who felt unwanted and useless flock to online games to become something. to be someone, to be recognized for something outside your natural ability. Mannerisms of the internet are not learned, nor are they taught. They are experienced. You have to read each and every word of text and decide whether or not the person behind the words is serious or simply screwing with you. A giant double edged sword.

If you could allow me to derail this thread even more, I would ask the community to participate in a brief questionnaire -

Are you brave enough to publish and edit every single thought and feeling and belief you have for millions and millions of people to see?

Am I Normal? Do I meet anyones standard? Am I superior? How? Why? Can i be better?
Im hoping i haven't lost an audience at this point, because... Frankly, i think i'm crazy. i think that i have altered my mind to such a point that it may be viewed as simply insanity rather than genius. and i have faith that someone out there will understand.

Edit: P.S. James you asked for this when you said you love that hippy stoner shit so, whatever - go nuts trying to understand the broken thoughts.

You need to chill out. emot-colbert.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Turco
post Jul 8 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #16

A Little Chick
Group Icon

when have u been ivan i am always around lol
+Quote Post
Solace
post Jul 8 2008, 01:04 PM
Post #17

A Little Chick
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,147

IGN: katanana

Avi plays everyday! It's you that I never see around Ivan.
+Quote Post
polaris
post Jul 8 2008, 01:18 PM
Post #18

Diamond Wand
Group Icon

QUOTE(xDemonessx @ Jul 8 2008, 01:36 AM) *

i've asked myself this many times, so you're not the only one being a little insane OR questioning normality. i'm in the same boat..

i am definitely not the same person over the internet as i am irl. irl i'm a chill guy who loves busying himself. but on these forums and probably other forums or what have you, i fuck around with people.. it's definitely a shell that i've developed through wrestling. and i believe that shell has become me. i am however trying to take a different perspective on life, big issues, whatever have you, basically the future... however, from constantly training for wrestling, i've noticed forums aka the internet has become a place for me to relax & fuck around. i do not say what i say to be judged, only to joke around and make a few others laugh.

i find balancing a nerdy life (going on forums) with wrestling a bit weird. you can call me a dork, but also an athlete for a division 1 school. now where does that place me? i don't think we should compare ourselves to believe ourselves as superior, because we all have our faults and downfalls.. can i be better?? depends in which sense. as a wrestler i continue to develop better technique, strength, speed, etc. by pushing myself physically and training constantly. i also feel that wrestling helps me develop as a person... but as a "normal" human being what qualities makes anyone normal? what are the standard norms nowadays in a gas guzzling world? i can tell you though, i feel superior because of wrestling, i've pushed myself through and through so many times, confidence just builds. but all this superiorness can just be cut off since i do play a kiddish game over the internet. and i can tell you, me going on forums doesn't make me "superior" to anyone else
+Quote Post
LichKingg
post Jul 8 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #19

Anime Otaku
Group Icon

Member No.: 732

IGN: LichKingg
Guild: Ivan's guild. (keeps changing name so i'll just leave it @ that)
GBNA:
Main: turtle

too philosophical. emot-psyduck.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Waterloo '12 - Math: Financial Analysis/Risk Management
+Quote Post
PUTOOOOO
post Jul 8 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #20

Red Dragon
Group Icon

Member No.: 543

IGN: PUTOOOOO
Main: TURTLE

wow getting so deep over a game lol.
ANYWAYS I never even knew we had a forum :O

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
There are no borders to ingredients - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Let the ingredients rest in peace - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Don't struggle to be different just for the sake of being differen t- Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
Respect the old and search for the new - Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 12:33 PM

Mocha v1.0.3 Skin Designed by
Web Design by Bytech