IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guests, read this to find out why you can't see most topics any more.

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KS Calc for Raon on your TI-83!, (Ruler recommended)
RaonFlavor
post Dec 19 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #1

Proud Raoner
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 697

IGN: RaonFlavor
Guild: Raoners
Main: Raon/Turtle

Note: This is for basic 0 elevation, 0 wind shots. I won't release the version that has an elevation prompt and a 32 wind-factor prompt.

Steps:
1. Press the "PRGM" key.
2. Press the right-arrow key twices, then hit enter.
3. Type in the name of your application(I use Raon), then press enter.
4. Press "PRGM" again, press the right-arrow key, then press 2 to select the, "Prompt" option
5. Press "D" (Alpha+x^-1) and then press enter. Repeat Step 4, but this time press your angle key "Θ"(Alpha+3) and then

press enter.
6. Here's the long and confusing part. Press your """ key(Alpha++) and put in the following equation:
4●Srt(98●D)/Srt(193600●sin({π/180}{2/Θ})
Press your """ key(Alpha++) again, then press "STO->" then, "Alpha+1"
7. Press the "PRGM" key, then the right arrow key, and press 3.
8. Press your " key then type in, "The power is" then press your " key again.
9. Press your , key, and type in 4●Srt(98●D)/Srt(193600●sin({π/180}{2/Θ}) again, but don't put quotes around it

this time, after you're finished press enter.
10. Press 2nd Mode, then press "PRGM" then the right arrow key once, and select your "Raon" program. Go down to the bottom, and press "PRGM" then the right arrow key twice and select the same Raon program and hit enter.

Once you've done that, press 2nd Mode.
11. Press "PGRM" and select your Raon application and there it is. It will first ask you for D(The enemy's distance in pixels) Then your angle, then it will display the correct power for the shot, the program will loop indefinitely until you

choose to exit it.

When you're finished, the code for your program should look like:
CODE
PROGRAM: RAON
:Prompt D
:Prompt Θ
:"4●Srt(98*D)/Srt(193600●sin({π/180}{2/Θ})"->L1
: Disp "THE POWER IS",4●Srt(98●D)/Srt(193600●sin({π/180}{2/Θ})
:prgmRAON

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Dec 19 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #2

NOPE
Group Icon

Group: Red Dragon
Member No.: 48
Guild: NEET
Main: TROLL

Clan: None

aimbotter.

--------------------
IPB Image
PSA: WE HAVE A CHATROOM @ IRC.RIZON.NET #GBHQ
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Toneh
post Dec 19 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #3

Bitches don't know 'bout my particular set of skills
Group Icon

Member No.: 115

Clan: Jean Chrétien stole my bike

That's even worse than windcharts. Don't even have to read them now.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
StY
post Dec 19 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #4

Double Gold Axe
Group Icon

Member No.: 650

IGN: 5aintY
Guild: ACES
GBNA:

Clan: The ACES of ACES

lol idk wat to say
+Quote Post
hellic
post Dec 19 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #5

Mess with the head, and you'll get the shaft!
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

IGN: hellic (Steam)

QUOTE(StY @ Dec 19 2007, 10:20 PM) *
lol idk wat to say
Yet you said something :3

--------------------
Nothing here to see.
+Quote Post
7slayer7
post Dec 20 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #6

Ci vis pacaem, para bellum
Group Icon

Member No.: 18

IGN: Relentless
GBNA:
Main: Mage/Kal

QUOTE(hellic @ Dec 19 2007, 09:43 PM) *

Yet you said something :3

i lol'd

(and GJ keeping up on the snide remarks while im traveling, ill try to pick up the slack when i get back home ^^)

--------------------
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair- but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."
-Patrick Bateman
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Dec 20 2007, 05:10 AM
Post #7

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 12

cool.

i know i need to learn this stuff but so far i'm happy using feel and my little homemade formula and random bots.

but if the other guildmembers learn this stuff i promise to learn it also. this could be exactly what we need if the overall GB community gets too formulatastic, the fuckers...
+Quote Post
7slayer7
post Dec 20 2007, 06:25 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Dec 20 2007, 04:10 AM) *

this could be exactly what we need if the overall GB community gets too formulatastic, the fuckers...

if a manual aimbot is indeed the response that you feel is necessary...
*sighs and shakes head*

--------------------
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair- but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."
-Patrick Bateman
+Quote Post
StY
post Dec 20 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #9

Double Gold Axe
Group Icon

Member No.: 650

IGN: 5aintY
GBNA:

something tells me a TI-83 would be more expensive than a real aimbot >_>
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Dec 20 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #10

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

QUOTE(7slayer7 @ Dec 20 2007, 07:25 AM) *

if a manual aimbot is indeed the response that you feel is necessary...
*sighs and shakes head*

get off your high horse.

this is nothing but yoyobuae's formula entered into a programmable calculator. it's been done long before and you know it. plus, few are going to have time (or be arsed) to work this stuff in-game, so once again it's mainly used to make up charts and stuff.
+Quote Post
7slayer7
post Dec 20 2007, 07:30 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Dec 20 2007, 06:07 AM) *

get off your high horse.

this is nothing but yoyobuae's formula entered into a programmable calculator. it's been done long before and you know it. plus, few are going to have time (or be arsed) to work this stuff in-game, so once again it's mainly used to make up charts and stuff.

yes nic, i know that making a programmable calculator a manual aimbot has been done for a long time, but that doesn't mean that I approve of it.

but so long as you're using it to make charts and not to determine shots for you... because it sounded as if you would be letting the calculator do the work for you.

I have no problem with formulas so long as the PLAYER is doing the mental work. not just punching numbers into a program.

*EDIT*
on a second look through, there doesn't seem to be a way to account for wind without altering the program itself. SO how exactly, good sir, do you intend to make charts?

--------------------
-Patrick Bateman
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Dec 20 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #12

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

*long, rambling, pointless back-and-forth argument in which each person takes the other out of context (see above) multiple times*

pass.
+Quote Post
7slayer7
post Dec 20 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

GBNA:

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Dec 20 2007, 02:03 PM) *

*long, rambling, pointless back-and-forth argument in which each person takes the other out of context (see above) multiple times*

pass.

lol, don't gimme that. I'm seriously wondering, (if you do truly plan on using this), how you plan on making charts from it.

--------------------
-Patrick Bateman
+Quote Post
1nsanemofo
post Dec 20 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #14

I stand among the voiceless millions
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 97

IGN: Reptar - LoL
Guild: Curse Gaming.
GBC:
GBNA:
Main: Support / Mid

Clan: Da Hobo Crew

This gives 0 winds, anyone who isn't retarded can turn it into something that can do elevations and winds if they have a simple understanding of physics, it's not hard, I've done it, MaShin has done it (hes reading topic) Gabe's done it, a ton more have done it, the people that can turn this into something more of a manual aimbot don't make them publically available due to the damage it can do (I have 2 personally, one of Gabe's and 1 Mishi made for turtle only, has skybombs, forks, and timebombs, as well as "insert angle and get power" ) I dont make excel sheets as manual aimbots, thats a bit overkill IMO, but I do use the information in them, and my own research to make charts

--------------------
Hey I don't know if the billions will survive,
IPB Image
IPB Image
But I'll believe in God when 1 and 1 are 5.
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Dec 20 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #15

NOPE
Group Icon

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Dec 20 2007, 05:10 AM) *

i know i need to learn this stuff but so far i'm happy using feel and my little homemade formula and random bots.

so tell me, what exactly are we learning from this program? unless, you mean you want to learn how to program stuff like this and create manual aimbots and continue to lose my respect.

id also shoot for another really low blow, but i still respect you enough not to go there nic.

QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ Dec 20 2007, 05:08 PM) *

This gives 0 winds, anyone who isn't retarded can turn it into something that can do elevations and winds if they have a simple understanding of physics, it's not hard, I've done it, MaShin has done it (hes reading topic) Gabe's done it, a ton more have done it, the people that can turn this into something more of a manual aimbot don't make them publically available due to the damage it can do (I have 2 personally, one of Gabe's and 1 Mishi made for turtle only, has skybombs, forks, and timebombs, as well as "insert angle and get power" ) I dont make excel sheets as manual aimbots, thats a bit overkill IMO, but I do use the information in them, and my own research to make charts

exactly. its okay to use the factors and do the math in your head during the game, no one can really say anything.

if you take more then 10 seconds to shoot every turn glancing at a chart and still miss, then you suck.

honestly, raoners is getting as bad if not worse then 44 imo. your guild members are rude, and only care about winning, and i really dont find it fun to play with you anymore.

--------------------
IPB Image
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
mezz
post Dec 20 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #16

Red Dragon
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 5

IGN: mezz
Guild: nS`T
Main: Trico, Turtle

Clan: Da Hobo Crew

I have a barebones version of gunbound on my ti-89 that I program when I'm terminally bored :D
So far I can only use turtle and armor, and it only graphs the shot path and wind... Nothing is random, you put in all the variables. Needs some work. Anyway, you could probably aimbot with it if you had leet wind-angle-detection skills and about a minute to input everything lol. Does elevation, wind, has fixed air-time mode...
I tried to copy a gunbound 4v4 game to make sure it was accurate and made inputting more efficient, but I had a really hard time getting the wind angle right. You need to be deadly accurate.

p.s. your program calls itself again just before it finishes... eventually the TI-83 will run out of memory since it's open so many times and it will give you an error. Better to use a loop.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Dec 20 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #17

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

QUOTE(xDemonessx @ Dec 20 2007, 07:52 PM) *

so tell me, what exactly are we learning from this program? unless, you mean you want to learn how to program stuff like this and create manual aimbots and continue to lose my respect.

bloody hell... are you mad at me over something else? oO

anyway, i was referring to the yoyo-derived formula systems. i played around with them a little bit when they first came out and decided they just weren't worth bothering with. i've said many times that i don't find the game fun using formulas... surely you must have read that some point along the line?

and what do you mean by "continue to lose your respect", anyway?

exactly. its okay to use the factors and do the math in your head during the game, no one can really say anything.

no one can say shit either way. you can play the game however you like it, with distance tables and windcharts posted all around your monitor or with a parade of calculators or by pure feel or however you want.

honestly, raoners is getting as bad if not worse then 44 imo. your guild members are rude, and only care about winning, and i really dont find it fun to play with you anymore.

and here i have no clue what you are on about. zimu, jay, andy, gio and ryan are some of the nicest people i've ever met in-game. other members like fumio, john, marcelo and others tend to be relatively quiet, but i've never seen them be rude towards someone without provocation, ie people dissing us with the typical "raon is for noobs" crap.

if someone in raoners was rude towards you i'd appreciate it if you PM me and tell me what was said. and my apologies in advance.

peace.
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Dec 20 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #18

NOPE
Group Icon

dont mind me, im just being a bitch as usual.

i just noticed your members are overly enthusiastic thats all. ive been losing tolerance and making snap judgments because i hate to see people support this crap. i just dont get it.

--------------------
IPB Image
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Dec 20 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #19

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

aight. and you know, i've basically given up on trying to argue against formulas. nobody cares what my opinion is, and it's like trying to stop a burst damn with a plastic milkcrate.

as far as john's public contributions, this is now the second time he's published something to help other raon players and once again gotten more shit than he deserved for it IMO.

honestly, maybe he doesn't care that much about it himself, but as a GB buddy of mine i resent it... not so much this thread (because i see your point), but the video thread. yes, i'm still rather pissed-off about that.
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Dec 20 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #20

NOPE
Group Icon

yea thats understandable. i thought it was a good video, and i saw both points on either side of the argument.

really i hate to shit up threads with negativity, but with some stuff, again i have no tolerance for. lipssealed.gif

imo this is just the same as any 3rd party program, theres just nothing anyone can do about it. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2020 - 01:03 PM

Mocha v1.0.3 Skin Designed by
Web Design by Bytech