IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guests, read this to find out why you can't see most topics any more.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> gb shot simulator
Casarino
post Feb 28 2009, 04:35 AM
Post #1

A Little Chick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,450
Guild: -Finezt-
Main: Turtle

heyho,

im want to do my windcharts faster and more accurate and i got a program its based on trajectory. its called "_Titaniumvendor External Aimbot Elite" yea i know u see the word aimbot in it but its a tool to put in angle and wind power etc. i want to make my formulars better with testing shots with it and i want to ask if it is possible and accurate to make windcharts with it?.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xDemonessx
post Feb 28 2009, 07:15 AM
Post #2

NOPE
Group Icon

Group: Red Dragon
Member No.: 48
Guild: NEET
Main: TROLL

Clan: None

i dont see why you'd need such a tool to make a wind chart, all you sound like you want to do is guess/check with shot practice in certain winds. wind chart factors are readily available if you choose to use them, practicing the windcharts available in the sim seems a lot more logical to me imo because the wind is not always so direct and you can learn to recognize slight changes.

anywho, repost of this link for the luls

http://www.gbwindcharts.com/

and also i'd only advise on using the program if its similar to Yoyobuaes' old trico sim found here: http://creedo.gbgl-hq.com/gbsimulator.zip

such a shot simulator would be good for learning turtle forks i'd imagine, otherwise i mean... lets be serious here, all of the information you need for basic turtle lobs and ss has been posted and reposted all over this forum. (assuming youre talking about turtle here)

*erm* also, i did have mashins excel file lying around somehwhere but it seems i deleted it, and i cant seem to find it anywhere on this forum much less google where i had found it originally. anyways, the MS excel program he had gave very detailed data and did all the things you want with every bot but maya and pheonix within 1 screen. Ofc, it being an MS Excel document - it was free to edit and change screen distance which i believe was set at 800 pixels to 1600 pixels, though im not sure how well the other math in the spreadsheet holds up outside the 1 screen barrier.

--------------------
IPB Image
PSA: WE HAVE A CHATROOM @ IRC.RIZON.NET #GBHQ
USE IT
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Casarino
post Feb 28 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #3

A Little Chick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,450
Guild: -Finezt-
Main: Turtle

thank u very much u helped my with the forks i didnt know that the simulator can be used for forks also. but what i need is a help how to find out factors for all bots and winds so that i can make good accurate charts for all bots.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2019 - 02:25 PM

Mocha v1.0.3 Skin Designed by
Web Design by Bytech