IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guests, read this to find out why you can't see most topics any more.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hosted Guild.
MIzz
post Jan 15 2007, 03:02 AM
Post #1

Banned
Group Icon

Group: BANNED!
Member No.: 131

When I open My new Gunbound Forums im planning on hosting 3 guilds to start out with.
#1. 24hrMAN: gunbound classic guild.
#2.N/A
$3.N/A

I havent decided the other 2 yet. right now im guildless and in search of a new guild. icon13.gif
My gunbound stats are in my signature. im better than my rank shows on a count of i gave my
account to my best friend tony and he fucked up my stats so im starting a new one...

Well if you wana be josted then just reply to this and we can talk business :icon1:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Jan 15 2007, 05:35 AM
Post #2

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 12

why would you open a GB NA-based forums when there is a perfectly good one right here?

why does your avatar look like he's had 15 doses of XTC too many?

(okay ignore the second question and concentrate on the first please)
+Quote Post
MIzz
post Jan 15 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Banned
Group Icon

QUOTE(ProfessorPap @ Jan 15 2007, 03:35 AM) *

why would you open a GB NA-based forums when there is a perfectly good one right here?

why does your avatar look like he's had 15 doses of XTC too many?

(okay ignore the second question and concentrate on the first please)

cuz this is sheres.. mezz paperscyts.etc forum. NOT MINE.
and my forums are going to be way different.
+Quote Post
ANBU
post Jan 15 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #4

What is love?Love is playing every game like it's your last
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 42
GBNA:
Main: Turtle

Clan: The ACES of ACES

QUOTE(Captn`Seth @ Jan 15 2007, 02:11 PM) *

cuz this is sheres.. mezz paperscyts.etc forum. NOT MINE.
and my forums are going to be way different.

just cuz you're not an admin? :O

how old are you btw? Just out of curiosity.
+Quote Post
MIzz
post Jan 15 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #5

Banned
Group Icon

nooo thats not the inly reason.
i had a gunbound forum a while back but never really followed
through with it. i just decided to bring it back.
+Quote Post
Scala
post Jan 15 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #6

Think before you speak.
Group Icon

Group: Pro Member
Member No.: 63

IGN: Scala

Clan: None

I've said this before, we already have a small community, it would be best if you were trying to draw more people here, then dividing the already small group of people that attend forums such as this. The only reason I can gather behind you wanting to make another gunbound forum, is that you are power-hungry and need more control than you get here.

You say that you want to run it differently than here. Instead, why don't you throw out suggestions on how to make our forum better? Another forum is completely irrational and unnecessary.

--------------------
IPB Image
AIM: agscala
GTalk: agscala@gmail.com
+Quote Post
MIzz
post Jan 15 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #7

Banned
Group Icon

no its not. and i already pmed my ideas to all the admin's and got no reply.
its ok i already know what imma do imma make a gunbound forum. and its not dividing ppl. look at all the graphics forums out there today. there are about 7 active gunbound forums out here right now. what im doing is helping the gunbound comunity, creating more resources.

oh and i have tried to get this forum up once before. all i got was....

is the battle system thing up... no
... nvm i don't wana join then.

and the second thing was.

join gbgl-hq...
noo the ppl there are hella rude :icon11:

ive tried to get member here.. didnt work.
but ppl i more than willing to join my beta forums.
+Quote Post
mauverick
post Jan 15 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #8

Internet hate machine
Group Icon

Member No.: 31

IGN: mauvecow
Main: Buffalo++

First, learn English better. Reading your decimation of the perfectly good English language gives me a raging headache.

Second, learn your target audience. Anyone can start a site, but unless you understand what sort of people you are trying to attract you're probably going to fail. Your current demographic appears to be "naive 14 year old kids like you". That's cool and all, but the reason you haven't found anyone here is that this place wards away that kind of stupidity. For a reason.

Third, you've been plugging your shit constantly and no one is particularly appreciative of that. Let your site stand on its own merits, as spamming will only bring you the kinds of people you don't want coming: other spammers. Additionally, don't try to fool people into going into it, such as with that "Trico simulator" you tried to use as a lure to get people to sign up which originated on this site in the first place you idiot. This will also not get the sorts of people you want, as that will simply get you more people who don't have a clue about anything.

And you wonder why people are getting annoyed at you.
+Quote Post
Sora
post Jan 15 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #9

A Little Chick
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

IGN: Seisuke
Guild: Pactio
Main: Squirtle

I thought this guy was banned, after all that spam and that IRC conversation and whatnot. :icon3:

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Scala
post Jan 15 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #10

Think before you speak.
Group Icon

Group: Pro Member
Member No.: 63

IGN: Scala

I'm not surprised that people don't come here and say that we are mean. However, anyone who comes here will be accepted as one of our own as long as they express a mere inkling of intelligence and don't do anything stupid. We don't single anyone out due to their lack of game knowledge. But, you can't seem to say or do anything rational or intelligent, and you will be shunned for the idiotic mistakes that you made (as mentioned by mauve).

Also, you mention there are 7 active forums up and running. What you fail to consider, is that they are based around the pro guilds. They are usually not welcome places for new players to come to.

We, however, cater to the general mass of Gunbound players, and that is exactly what you plan on doing yourself. So, by making your guild, you are in fact splitting up the community. Though, I don't see what kind of people will stay in a forum run by an unintelligent moron.

Go ahead, make your forum. I just have no faith that it will succeed. If it does, you're only made the current situation worse.

--------------------
IPB Image
AIM: agscala
GTalk: agscala@gmail.com
+Quote Post
MIzz
post Jan 16 2007, 02:50 AM
Post #11

Banned
Group Icon

QUOTE(Scala @ Jan 15 2007, 03:59 PM) *

I'm not surprised that people don't come here and say that we are mean. However, anyone who comes here will be accepted as one of our own as long as they express a mere inkling of intelligence and don't do anything stupid. We don't single anyone out due to their lack of game knowledge. But, you can't seem to say or do anything rational or intelligent, and you will be shunned for the idiotic mistakes that you made (as mentioned by mauve).

Also, you mention there are 7 active forums up and running. What you fail to consider, is that they are based around the pro guilds. They are usually not welcome places for new players to come to.

We, however, cater to the general mass of Gunbound players, and that is exactly what you plan on doing yourself. So, by making your guild, you are in fact splitting up the community. Though, I don't see what kind of people will stay in a forum run by an unintelligent moron.

Go ahead, make your forum. I just have no faith that it will succeed. If it does, you're only made the current situation worse.

THATS GOOD 4 YOU! icon13.gif
+Quote Post
ProfessorPap
post Jan 16 2007, 03:02 AM
Post #12

Take that, you silly ox.
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 12

QUOTE(mauve @ Jan 15 2007, 05:35 PM) *

Second, learn your target audience. Anyone can start a site, but unless you understand what sort of people you are trying to attract you're probably going to fail. Your current demographic appears to be "naive 14 year old kids like you". That's cool and all, but the reason you haven't found anyone here is that this place wards away that kind of stupidity. For a reason.

Third, you've been plugging your shit constantly and no one is particularly appreciative of that. Let your site stand on its own merits, as spamming will only bring you the kinds of people you don't want coming: other spammers. Additionally, don't try to fool people into going into it, such as with that "Trico simulator" you tried to use as a lure to get people to sign up which originated on this site in the first place you idiot. This will also not get the sorts of people you want, as that will simply get you more people who don't have a clue about anything.

this sort of makes a good case for him starting his own forums. :)

the motto of his forums could be- filtering out the crap so GBGL doesn't have to deal with it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th February 2019 - 09:23 PM

Mocha v1.0.3 Skin Designed by
Web Design by Bytech