Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3k dmg shots
GBGL-HQ Forums > Gunbound > General Gunbound > Screenshots
xDemonessx
Dont ask me how, but i randomed a bigfoot on miramo and somehow got 3k dmg. I know you cant see the mobile in the shot, it was just super unexpected and my comp was being slow from not being turned off for a week....etc..

IPB Image

And im probably the only one who thinks that is flipping amazing.
GodisaIie
i got 3k once with grub...lol

2v2 tag =X i forgot to skreenie though, i was too busy laughing
ANBU
IPB Image
mylord
WTF IS THAT 9K?
ANBU
4k sorry about that lol
Soviet Mudkip
IPB Image

is that adiumroot? O.o

ROFL MY MAX DAMAGE DONE IN 1 SHOT WAS 385 w00t.gif
mezz
( Damage over 3000 ) / ( max shot damage ) = Score

xDemonessx:
let's estimate here,
( over 3000 ) / ( bigfoot )
Limit as bigfoot approaches 0...
Score: infinity.

ANBU:

v23tov13:
xDemonessx
QUOTE(mezz @ Jul 7 2007, 03:57 PM) *

( Damage over 3000 ) / ( max shot damage ) = Score

xDemonessx:
let's estimate here,
( over 3000 ) / ( bigfoot )
Limit as bigfoot approaches 0...
Score: infinity.

ANBU:

v23tov13:

lol! to be honest, i had a melee spawn on a kal first round and got first blood for it. he just landed like .25 screens away from me again and i managed to get him to less then half before i died in 2 consecutive turns lol.

i landed on top of the other team mate, who was close enough for me to kill the kal ranged for a 300 dmg dual on thor, then providing me with a small chase after the lightning who fell into a hole made by a missed boomer dual, and provided me with the winning dual on double death (exactly 40 turns)
COoOoOoLCat
i have a ss of me doing 11k damage in an a super lag aduka game where the enemy didnt die and i kept shooting him with aduka and thor kept powering but then i left the room after cause i thought i might get banned or something it was weird
7slayer7
IPB Image

lol, colin and steve
Gabe
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
ANBU
nice ss's gabe

mezz what's that number??
is it better higher or lower O.o?
polaris
err i didn't know you guys actually take ss's of your 3k dmgs lol. i didn't know they were a big deal lol... i do have one game where i did 15k dmg because the game never ended. we destroyed all the pixels so there was nowhere to land. coolest game ever.

really, for you to get 3k, your teamates must suck and the opposing team must suck.
xDemonessx
they really aren't, and probably mean so much less by your standards laris....though i do agree typically achieving 3k your team must suck balls.

i like to support the screen shot section - keep the interest in the game up. posting shots like the one in this thread can boost morale for the game ya know? some ppl still do enjoy playing the game...on their mains... =/
polaris
lol i like the last comment, some people enjoy playing on their mains. lolol the main reason why i like to play on my noob acc is because i can be in a different guild so i can consider different people my guildmates. that is all.
n00bb00ts
I don't really have a main O.O

I guess if I did it would be n00bb00ts or BaseJumper... But yea I use the newer interface so I don't have any ss's of my 3k damage games. =/

P.S. What would you guys say is the rough equivalent of 2 gold axes and a double gold axe? Like all the GP compiled into one account?

*EDIT*
Sorry for my random spam on otherwise legit threads. *shrug* It's what I do.
xDemonessx
QUOTE(n00bb00ts @ Aug 28 2007, 07:35 PM) *

I don't really have a main O.O

I guess if I did it would be n00bb00ts or BaseJumper... But yea I use the newer interface so I don't have any ss's of my 3k damage games. =/

P.S. What would you guys say is the rough equivalent of 2 gold axes and a double gold axe? Like all the GP compiled into one account?

*EDIT*
Sorry for my random spam on otherwise legit threads. *shrug* It's what I do.

at least a gold battle axe, probably gold battle axe plus.

in other news, i dont think ive gotten a 3k dmg game since this one LOL
Sol
This topic is an e-penis measuring contest.
xDemonessx
IPB Image

lol i was grub.
7slayer7
lol u totally haxed that game...
Accacciatura
IPB Image

The guy tried to kill me about 3 times the game, and I killed him each time in 1-2 turns. I think I singlehandedly did all of our team's kills... can't believe we lost that game, but hell, look at that gold rofl.
1nsanemofo
4v4 score produka s2/ss only games on metamine are ftw for 3k damage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.