Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trico Formula by: LordVangkay
GBGL-HQ Forums > Gunbound > Strategies > Bot-specific sub-forums > Trico
LordVangkay
my public trico chart ...

IPB Image

IPB Image
nguyen nam thai
icon13.gif very good, see this picture, this is a table of turtle blink.gif huh.gif

IPB Image

can u give a table of trico lipssealed.gif ? sorry, my english is bad
ANBU
lol why did u post gabe's fork chart here?? :S
nguyen nam thai
icon4.gif this picture shows angle and power in case enemy higher, lower. But it is turtle, and i need a table of trico. Sorry, my english is bad huh.gif
polaris
he wants a trico chart in exchange for his turtle elevation chart.
nguyen nam thai
oh, can u give me winchart of 40 angle, thanks u very much
ANBU
lol funny thing is that it's not his turtle chart xD

just use feel for elevation, basics = if he's over u increase angle and power, if he's under u decrease both
nguyen nam thai
^^!, Gabe, i need him, he can give me a table of trico. Gabe is a hero
ANBU
use ks calc
nguyen nam thai
QUOTE(ANBU @ Jul 19 2007, 02:07 PM) *

use ks calc

this is a formula in this forum icon4.gif :
2*Sqrt((Gravity*Distance_px)/(Speed*Speed*Sin(2*Angle_Rad*PI()/180)))
about Trico: speed 215 and gravity 98

about shot 2 trico, i think it is bad and it is 0 wind for shot 1 or ss, can u give me formula of trico (shot 2,3 in 1) in all case wacko.gif ,sorry my english is bad blink.gif
PUTOOOOO
instead of using that elvation chart you can use my tracing method in my turtle fork guide because it works with trico aswell
Gabe
1 Screen -> 2 spin
300 pixels = 62 3.2
200 pixels = 61 3
100 pixels = 61 2.85
0 pixels = 60 2.7
-100 pixels = 58 2.55
-200 pixels = 56 2.45
-300 pixels = 55 2.4

really rough estimate =x
nguyen nam thai
oh yes, but can u give me a table of trico? it is the same as table of turlte by u post ? If u can, thanks u very much w00t.gif w00t.gif 1star.png
HersheyPie
I guess good job. Wish you wouldnbt posted this but oh well.
polaris
lol josh you don't want others to become trico pros
MaShin
Even if some players will use that formula (which is a good one) they will not necessarily be pro tricos.
You should know how to play it fast enough so you can change targets, think and finish calculating on time.
Usually the one who makes the formula is the one who can use it the best.
gblastme
Got a dumbie question here. Is the windchart for shooting left and right the same ?

And the Number In bold in the middle of the circle, eg 80,70,60,50 is the angle u're using ?

And is this chart can use for 1st,2nd and third spin?

And if my spin is over spin, is this mean tat i shud decrease my angle and power by a little depend on how over is my spin ? (same is fork?)

Newbie in trico ~_~
1nsanemofo
Question 1 : Yes and no, a general answer, and the answer about almost every trico player will say is yes, but a few people make charts for both left and right shooting, because they enjoy overkilling things, these work great for left and right shots.

Question 2 : Its the angle you're close to, if you're using angle 77, you would probobly use the 80, 73 would be 70, etc, etc etc
gblastme
Haha thx , really fast reply :D How abt my third and forth question :O I've edited it :X
1nsanemofo
And is this chart can use for 1st,2nd and third spin?

First not really, you can usually feel those out, 2nd and 3rd yes, the powers are made for 2 and 3 spins, the power adjust on the inside is for 3 spins, one on outside is 2

And if my spin is over spin, is this mean tat i shud decrease my angle and power by a little depend on how over is my spin ? (same is fork?)

Same as fork, if the shot is just landing sideways and you need to get it to line up add or subtract power to make it hit, if it's lined up the right way you adjust angle
gblastme
OK thanks man :D
Epyon
Anyone could explain how these charts are used depending on the distance?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.