Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 44 3v3 guild tourney
GBGL-HQ Forums > Gunbound > Colosseum
polaris
44 will be hosting a tourament, 3on3, elimination will be decided after we get enough times.
Legit and KNOWN guilds will be accepted, and if any time we or any team feels cheated or a aimbotter is involved that person, if asked during game will be asked to show how he did his shots(aka charts, how he adjusted for elevation wind etc DURING THE GAME, if asked and player doesnt answer then match is over), and will post a ss of that game, within 5min of match. we are doing this for legit FUN, and for a little comptetion.
prizes will be invovled.

ZenythFox
^ choobs~ =P
ProfessorPap
just an idea- you might want to give people the direct link so they don't get lost in the rest of the site:
http://www.phpbbserver.com/spartaa/viewtop...;mforum=spartaa

i wouldn't mind signing up, but we have a hard time getting three of us online at any one time. :S
polaris
good idea. there are 2 spots left!
polaris
2 more spots remaining!
ybom
Pap, I'll jump on a bit I guess.
polaris
44 tourney brackets

tourney starts today!
ProfessorPap
go ACES! :D
polaris
there's pretty tough competition and matchups lol. union vs. perfeel4, 44oldschool vs rise2, 44sHot vs. ftc, etc
StY
hmmm i wonder wats the outcome
any1 wanna frap the whole thing?
polaris
outcome is like so unpredictable, but there are some teams that are sure to place well
xDemonessx
i never recieved an email verification for your forums so i was unable to post/register.

i doubt i would be online for the tourney anyway. good luck have fun.
TomCru1se
Ill take you all on by myself icon10.gif
hmmm I should ask the two icebeamblasts if they want in
edit: nvm i have 3 tests this week -,- and v23's pissed off at gb and abel never comes on msn
polaris
it's ok we already have teams signed up. stiff competition xD
BrolliFusion
lol, well good luck to all teams!
xDemonessx

so how did this pan out =O
ANBU
IPB Image
so far ;o
7slayer7
so im winning?

=D
polaris
all the guilds are cooperative and have gotten their matches done for the most part. next round should be interesting as well.
Zutsumi
I'm disappointed with some of the results icon3.gif
BrolliFusion
did devotion even play it? ed hasn't even logged on since oct. 22.
polaris
devotion forfeited =s
BrolliFusion
should have known. probably cause ed is taking a "break" from gb. so sad. -.-
now devotion has fell.
polaris
that stinks for devotion =/.

weird but i don't think 44 has ever fallen, not to brag or anything, just noticing =/

all the guilds that are participating in the tourney deserve respect really =D
BrolliFusion
*sighs* i should have just took Ed's place, even though i suck, would have been better than forfeiting. -_-"
TomCru1se
sooooooo who won this thing?
MaShin
doesnt seem to continue anymore... lol though we are still intrested.
StY
lmao, it just kinda stopped?
man these kids got some short attention span
polaris
i've been busy sorry
HersheyPie
jejej laris :P two of your teams flunked out :P

Just joking:(

I was really looking forward to playing FTC mostly. :(
polaris
umm ok by now since i've stopped playing gb you should be able to figure out i don't care what has happened. but thanks for informing me. and what a bummer =p
ANBU
QUOTE(polaris @ Nov 18 2007, 09:49 PM) *

umm ok by now since i've stopped playing gb you should be able to figure out i don't care what has happened. but thanks for informing me. and what a bummer =p

aww you quitted???????? D: forever?
polaris
maybe, if i have an urge i'll go on... but i don't feel any need to =O
HersheyPie
lol i think it was your team that flunked out. Anyway i dont care either. Just nice to say hi. I think im done with gb 100% now. No reason to continue playing. :(
polaris
our team lost to FTC if that's what you mean by flunked out. and the reason for not playing i can agree with.
HersheyPie
IM JUST GIVING YOU HARD TIME LARIS :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.