Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: geLid ss's
GBGL-HQ Forums > Gunbound > General Gunbound > Screenshots
Pages: 1, 2
geLid
I'll probably put some more funny ones up later, for now though just this one. Was a month or two ago i guess. I know it's just a full power shot, but i rough calced (guessed appropriate angle and adjust for the wind) it and it was on the money.

IPB Image
Cebo
ns :)
Beez
woahmuhgawd, not teh tryko sheeld!

j/k, not bad.
Trin
I love it when I approximate for an angle without any calculations whatsoever and hit right on the money :)
Twinklosophy
aimbot
geLid
awesome.

anyway... how about removing guest posting and those posts =/

i think im blind.
geLid
Ooo, it's like a rainbow...

IPB Image
Sun
Congratulations, now you're pro ;)
H3LLBane
You proved muave wrong, you SSed the trico shield. =)
geLid
lol. i meant screen shots by ss's. =X. that was a dual shot two.

sigh, i guess im not pro anymore...

i was wondering why beez said "not teh tryko shield".
geLid
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Just sporting my new hot outfit: The BurgerBoy. I know you're all jealous, so go pick up the set for a cool 150k.

Damn that's sexy.

O, just btw... Save a dollar when you purchase a hot apple pie with any value meal.
/luthentic
QUOTE(geLid @ Jan 24 2007, 03:08 PM) *

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Just sporting my new hot outfit: The BurgerBoy. I know you're all jealous, so go pick up the set for a cool 150k.

Damn that's sexy.

O, just btw... Save a dollar when you purchase a hot apple pie with any value meal.

and you wonder why americans are fat.
7slayer7
QUOTE(/luthentic @ Jan 24 2007, 01:43 PM) *

because we wear food as clothes?
ANBU
QUOTE(7slayer7 @ Jan 24 2007, 05:29 PM) *

Because you are obsesed with food that's bad for you.
/luthentic
QUOTE(7slayer7 @ Jan 24 2007, 05:29 PM) *

why would you make 'food' avatar >_> all the avatars have been animals or 'people' since the start of GB. Now that an american company has taken over...theres food as avatar>_>. whats next? a milkshake? a popsicle? a TWINKY?????(mark would love this...*ahem* yellow on the outside, white in the inside;) WHITE WASHED! LOL)
Twinklosophy
QUOTE(/luthentic @ Jan 24 2007, 06:04 PM) *

why would you make 'food' avatar >_> all the avatars have been animals or 'people' since the start of GB. Now that an american company has taken over...theres food as avatar>_>. whats next? a milkshake? a popsicle? a TWINKY?????(mark would love this...*ahem* yellow on the outside, white in the inside;) WHITE WASHED! LOL)

hey hey, Twinklosophy... Twinkle as in stars. you know how stars twinkle? TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR? ya.
geLid
QUOTE(/luthentic @ Jan 24 2007, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE(ANBU @ Jan 24 2007, 05:34 PM) *

Because you are obsesed with food that's bad for you.

A) I'm not fat.
B) I don't eat much fast food.
C) The set is funny and only cost 150k

QUOTE(/luthentic @ Jan 24 2007, 06:04 PM) *

And I suppose if a Canadian company were in the same situation they'd make avatars that looked like miss-shapen pharmaceuticals and draft-dodgers?

Making fun of "Burgerboy" because there is food in the avatar set is like making fun of "Mr.Sushi". Which I don't recall there being any similar posts.
/luthentic
QUOTE(Twinklosophy @ Jan 24 2007, 11:23 PM) *

hey hey, Twinklosophy... Twinkle as in stars. you know how stars twinkle? TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR? ya.

lol twinkle twinkle...BUT in your sig you have twinkies;) how do stars and twinkies connect?:P

QUOTE(geLid @ Jan 25 2007, 07:48 AM) *

And I suppose if a Canadian company were in the same situation they'd make avatars that looked like miss-shapen pharmaceuticals and draft-dodgers?

Canada never had a draft...they only had it oone time and it was called conscription. Noone 'dodged' conscription, people were actually very supportive...there were even 16 year olds who lied who joined the army to help out Canada.

The only draft-dodgers i know are those who reside in teh USA. They run away from the states and come to Canada as a safe-heaven, but when they are caught by American authorities...its over for them.

Also, you poke at our 'miss-shapen pharmaceuticals'. If our drugs are miss-shapen, why do Americans travel to Canada for our drugs and bring it back over the border? Hmm...cheaper and possibly better? :rolleyes:
geLid
cheaper - yes
better - no

and actually, you had more than one conscription.
/luthentic
QUOTE(geLid @ Jan 25 2007, 08:18 AM) *

and actually, you had more than one conscription.

either way..we had underagers who lied to join...but in the states you have runners.
so to say canadians are draft dodges is a false statement :tongue:
7slayer7
QUOTE(/luthentic @ Jan 25 2007, 09:46 AM) *

either way..we had underagers who lied to join...but in the states you have runners.
so to say canadians are draft dodges is a false statement :tongue:

i think what he was saying was that people IN canada are draft dodgers, neglecting the fact that they are americans in canada....
/luthentic
QUOTE(7slayer7 @ Jan 25 2007, 12:32 PM) *

i think what he was saying was that people IN canada are draft dodgers, neglecting the fact that they are americans in canada....

your statement would be true...IF...those americans sought Canadian citizenship, if not then they are still americans and not canadians. if they have canadian citizenship...then that is a different story.
7slayer7
QUOTE(/luthentic @ Jan 25 2007, 11:01 AM) *

your statement would be true...IF...those americans sought Canadian citizenship, if not then they are still americans and not canadians. if they have canadian citizenship...then that is a different story.

i never said anything about them BEING canadian did i?

all i said is that they were in canada.
Twinklosophy
QUOTE(geLid @ Jan 25 2007, 07:48 AM) *

A) I'm not fat.
B) I don't eat much fast food.
C) The set is funny and only cost 150k

Making fun of "Burgerboy" because there is food in the avatar set is like making fun of "Mr.Sushi". Which I don't recall there being any similar posts.

mr sushi is fucking ugly. its a fucking piece of shit.

i heard on the news today that bush wants people to support him in placing more troops in the middle east
geLid
QUOTE(Twinklosophy @ Jan 25 2007, 08:23 PM) *

mr sushi is fucking ugly. its a fucking piece of shit.

i heard on the news today that bush wants people to support him in placing more troops in the middle east

he's been pushing for more people in the middle east the whole ride. he's a moron and only 26% of the US is in agreement with the bush administration (not just this matter, the entire administration).
geLid
IPB Image
Finally got to play a couple games with Hellic. Safe to say he beat the pants off me. (Literally--we were playing strip gunbound.)

IPB Image
First games with the Chronos tag =]

IPB Image
First shot of the game. (Game contd. below.)

IPB Image
Third shot of the same game. (After a test shot one.)
Trin
What a hero :wub:
Gio
u only say that cuz he is in ur guild ;P
geLid
IPB Image
check out the gold/gp bonuses from the event... that's without a full pop suit...

IPB Image
just a cool shot...
7slayer7
*debates whether or not to post his screenshot of 36gp and over 4000 gold*
geLid
be my guest. i just found it amusing. i'd actually like to see yours.
7slayer7
QUOTE(geLid @ Feb 9 2007, 01:57 PM) *

be my guest. i just found it amusing. i'd actually like to see yours.

ok, if you insist....

i just gotta photobucket it first...

*EDIT*
IPB Image
geLid
lol. very nice indeed.
7slayer7
QUOTE(geLid @ Feb 9 2007, 02:03 PM) *

lol. very nice indeed.

thank you sire...

lightning + cooperative teammates = much potential for dk's

*EDIT*

this one makes me laugh... lol at faulty coding....
IPB Image

wtf? 84gp?
BrolliFusion
QUOTE(7slayer7 @ Feb 9 2007, 12:59 PM) *

ok, if you insist....

i just gotta photobucket it first...
*EDIT*
IPB Image

LOL hey relentless. THERE I AM!! BROLLIFUSION! emote_xD.gif
mylord
2 dk and 3000 damage? i thought you used aduka or something lol
BrolliFusion
QUOTE(mylord @ Feb 11 2007, 02:58 AM) *

2 dk and 3000 damage? i thought you used aduka or something lol

nope. jus 1 dk. i think.
hellic
It's all completely random. It's another glitch >_>

By the way, did ijji fix the Double Death glitch?
7slayer7
QUOTE(hellic @ Feb 11 2007, 09:46 AM) *

i dont think they did...
Mammophobia
QUOTE(hellic @ Feb 11 2007, 09:46 AM) *

Haha, ijji fix a glitch. Everytime they update they break something.
geLid
this guy was really good...
IPB Image
ANBU
What's so special about that screen shot? O.o?
geLid
the area circled in blue spray-paint... the average hit.
ANBU
Remember the 1hit ko hack from back in the day? If a user played a game with that hack in it his average hit would increase alot, is that the first time you see an average hit that high?
hellic
Or a glitch :/
geLid
QUOTE(ANBU @ Feb 27 2007, 05:46 PM) *

Remember the 1hit ko hack from back in the day? If a user played a game with that hack in it his average hit would increase alot, is that the first time you see an average hit that high?

i'm pretty sure i've seen high numbers like that before... but i think it's just a glitch as hellic said. i must not have been around when the 1 hit ko was being used.
1nsanemofo
ya everyones hits are bck to normal fropm that, just a glitch going around
7slayer7
QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ Feb 27 2007, 05:19 PM) *

ya everyones hits are bck to normal fropm that, just a glitch going around

mine's not...

it's just now gotten back down into the 15,000 range...

:blink:
Trin
QUOTE(7slayer7 @ Feb 28 2007, 01:55 AM) *

mine's not...

it's just now gotten back down into the 15,000 range...

:blink:

Yours isn't back to normal from the 1 hit K.O. hack? Or from the average hit rate glitch that was around for a while?

They're two different things.
7slayer7
QUOTE(Trin @ Feb 28 2007, 06:08 AM) *

Yours isn't back to normal from the 1 hit K.O. hack? Or from the average hit rate glitch that was around for a while?

They're two different things.

i played 2 games against a 1hit KO hacker a few months back...

but the fact that it's taken s long to get back down makes me think that the issue was compounded by the glitch...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.