Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do people still play this game?
GBGL-HQ Forums > Gunbound > General Gunbound
mutantllama
Just wondering.

Also, is it worth my time of downloading?
ThaEmbacy
no

cash whores n aimbotters

get gbhq

btw i aint play since april n went from a silver battle axe to a wand.the shiny red one
mutantllama
I have the GBGLOL one. But I couldn't get the IRC working. Also, I like playing with random people. It was fun.
1nsanemofo
Invest in item2s and avoid the power user/gold hack/cash bot rooms
xDemonessx
QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ Jan 4 2009, 11:01 PM) *

Invest in item2s and avoid the power user/gold hack/cash bot rooms

this, but some powerusers do host legit rooms. like me <_<
k3Ck
im letting my Ruby wand dieeeeeeeeeee

a slow painful death...anyone want it?

syke...its just gonna die
TomCru1se
can i has it? i bring it back to Rise
Pastry
You must be confused of course we support guns!
IPB Image
n00b4LiFeSr
I don't play unless it's on GBHQ. although sometimes if I feel like GB'ing I'll get on GBC and kill some brazilians =X
ekaven
Yea, I just started playing with some friends who wanted to come back for a bit. It's fun when you play with friends =O.
Casarino
i suggest for u to play gbeu its much better then gis they removed maya mobile and some item2 shet and there are not so much aimbotters
squ33kytoi
Well, I just started playing again a couple days back, and the gb is pretty dumb now with ijji running it. I'm still having fun when I find good players or play with friends, but there aren't too many of them. I just recently remembered this forum and thought I'd come see if gb community was alive at all. Pretty quiet out there compared to the old days. hehe.
Tavoc
Very :D

I met up with Tweeky and Pasty randomly, it was good :)
n00bb00ts
LOL I PLAYED GB THE PAST 2 DAYS

WTF
squ33kytoi
QUOTE(n00bb00ts @ Apr 18 2009, 12:00 AM) *

LOL I PLAYED GB THE PAST 2 DAYS

WTF

LOL! For some reason I really wanted to play on Saturday night. It must be that time again... haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.