Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's back
GBGL-HQ Forums > Important Stuff > GBGL Announcements
Shere
The forum died for a bit because MySQL upgraded on the webhost and could no longer interpret the hilariously out of date password hash for the database user tied to the forum table.

I fixed it, it's back.

For the record, I intend to keep this place around as a living archive of simpler times and memories forgotten. If you ever need a humbling trip down memory lane, it'll be here, and if it isn't working for some reason - contact me.

"TheShere" at gmail.com or hop on over to #gbhq on irc.rizon.net.

edit: Pursuant to the above, some good news: I found an old backup of the original GBGL forum database which is available as an archive here:

http://www.gbgl-hq.com/forums/index.php

The SMF version is amazingly out of date so this may go down as I attempt to cull the errors. It's definitely in a browse-able state right now though.
Shere
Oh and also there were like two dozen forums worth of Gunbound discussion and guides that were hidden from view on the active forum (this one I'm posting on).

I suppose at one point we wanted to stop kidding ourselves about what the site was, but since now the site's some sort of nostalgia archive I don't see the harm in opening it all back up.
1nsanemofo
I miss talking about Gunbound strategy. How to hit a fixed 70 boomer shot in about 18-19 vertical wind at about 5/8 screen away??
Nix
QUOTE(1nsanemofo @ May 27 2018, 10:52 PM) *

I miss talking about Gunbound strategy. How to hit a fixed 70 boomer shot in about 18-19 vertical wind at about 5/8 screen away??

Fixed 35 or GTFO

Also, <333333 all of you
Voldemort Schweisenmeijerhausenstrauf
o hey. it been a lonnnnnnnng time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.